[Gambas-user] Merry Christmas to all (have a TurboSnake)

roberto.premoli at tiscali.it roberto.premoli at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 27 18:42:29 CET 2023

  I mved on gambas 3.18.0. It works but block on:
 line 439
isctruction
: HtmlView1.Html = PlayerInfo(pl)
error: no current device.

Distro:
Devuan stable
gambas: 3.18.0

14:29 Bruce Steers ha scritto:

>> > Merry Christmas to all.
have made my first gambas game that you all can have some fun with

if
>> > you like.
>> > I called it TURBOSNAKE
>>
>> i download but
cannot run, error: gb.form.htmlview missed. what package
>> have I to
install to got it? i run gambas 3.15 on Debian 11... maybe i
>> must
move to 3.18?

> I would :) 3.15 was 3 years ago !
> Sorry i have not
checked it for backward compatibility.yet, gb.form.htmlview is since
gambas 3.17
> it has been made on dev branch, i do not imagine it would
have any problems with stable but older gambas versions may not work.

Respects