[Gambas-user] PdfDocument class - problem with landscape PDFs

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Fri Dec 22 23:06:41 CET 2023

Hi Benoit

Did you compare the result with the true contents of the landscape PDF
as display i.e. in Firefox? Gianluigi and I have the problem, that the
page numbers on the right side are not displayed. The horizontal scaling
is wrong while the vertical is correct. See attached screenshot. This is
how it looks on my side. Please compare it with your result.

Best regards

Claus