[Gambas-user] Print Dialog following the Printer.Configure - Method

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:27:15 CET 2023

On 12/22/23 10:32, Gianluigi wrote:
> Il 22/12/23 15:19, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
>> P.S. I don't know how to document properties of a component. Maybe someone else does?
>
> Hi Lee,
>
> I've never done this.
> I think we need to fork Gambas as per the wiki instructions:
> https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/contribute
> Open the component in the Gambas IDE, add comments as per the instructions:
> https://gambaswiki.org/ edit/doc/helpcomments
> Make a merge request
>
> Regards,
> Gianluigi

Thanks, Gianluigi.

I thought perhaps that would need to be done in conjunction with inserting Special Commands
[https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/wiki#t2] in the Wiki page for the component. But, I see now that the properties added to the
Printer class by gb.form.print actually are documented in the Printer class doc linked on that component's page.

--
Lee