[Gambas-user] Print Dialog following the Printer.Configure - Method

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 15:19:48 CET 2023

On 12/22/23 08:49, Claus Dietrich wrote:
> Thanks for all these details! This fully confirms my observations. When you add the gb.form.print component you will find four
> additional properties in the Printer class ... MarginLeft, MarginRight, MarginTop, MarginBottom, but I also didn't find any use
> for them in conjunction with the print dialog invoked by the Configure method. They also seem to have no communication with the
> dialog. I hope for someone, who can bring some light into this. Is there a way to get around an own print dialog
> for the printer class?
>
> Best regards
>
> Claus

Yes, Claus, including the gb.form.print component does add those four margin properties. And I confirm that, as you found, those
properties are not responsive to any margin setting changes in either the printer configure dialog or the print preview dialog.

--
Lee

P.S. I don't know how to document properties of a component. Maybe someone else does?