[Gambas-user] Question about highlight.styles[] list from original eval.highlight class

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Thu Dec 21 12:14:58 CET 2023

Le 13/12/2023 à 00:50, brian a écrit :
> That would be great
>
> ~~~~~ Brian

In the last commits, I added the 'TextHighlighterTheme.Styles' that
returns the list of all styles associated with a specific theme.

I replaced "color" by "state" in the name of the API properties and
methods of 'gb.highlight' too, as "state" is the accurate name, not "color".

I added a 'TextHighlighterTheme.AllStates' static property too, that
returns the list of all states registered by all highlighters.

Benoît Minisini.