[Gambas-user] How to pause/defer an event handler if a popup is open?

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:58:45 CET 2023

The form in my FMain has an event handler that responds to DBus events
that are raised in another process. There is also a button handler in my
FMain that needs user input and an "OK" button that updates database
data. That button handler needs to take precedence over the DBUS event,
but I don't want to lose the updates that are caused by the other
process. So how can I make the button event handler "block" the DBus
event handler until it has finished?

merry festive seasons and tia

bruce