[Gambas-user] Viewing Picture/Image objects in the IDE debugger FDebugExpr

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 03:08:12 CET 2023

> I guess the address would be the result of Object.Address(TheObject)
>
> Is there a reverse of this?
> TheObject = Object.FromAdress(hAddress)
>
> something like that, or some method similar?

I think this exists only for integer, short, float, etc simple types (or
constant size types). Right now the problem is to get the size of the
object as an image can take just about any amount of memory. I don't know
enough about the object implementation details to say how this could be
done.

Jussi