[Gambas-user] Viewing Picture/Image objects in the IDE debugger FDebugExpr

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:11:19 CET 2023

That would be useful.

To have a "View Image" option ii the expression viewer.

for example if i right clicg a Picture or Image item then View Image
appears in the menu
and if i double click a Picture then a "View Image" icon appears.

both would display the current selected image in question.

that would be super useful i think.

I got as far as adding it to my IDE to the point i had a working button
that appeared for an image but i do not know how to get the actual image
object to show from FDebugExpr.class.

Respects
BruceS