[Gambas-user] TextHighlighter["gambas"].CanRewrite = False

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:24:13 CET 2023

On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 at 15:12, Benoît Minisini <
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org> wrote:

> Le 12/12/2023 à 15:59, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> >
> > But we had this issue many many moons ago so you made it possible to set
> > gambas highlight without Rewrite enabled
> >
> > I think gambas highlight Rewriting should ONLY happen if Mode = "gambas"
> > too.
> >
> > by definition a "Highlight" alone should not modify anything.
> >
> > Respects
> > BruceS
> >

> Maybe, it's logical, but I never specified that.

It IS very logical.
Highlighting is a theatrical term from colored lights set up out of sight
that shined on things giving them a different "appearance".
Turn off the highlights and it's all back to normal.

Your Highlighting is like super x-ray highlighting that burns a permanent
change ;) lol

> I will see what I can do.

Thank you kind sir , you're a star :)

Respects