[Gambas-user] Question about highlight.styles[] list from original eval.highlight class

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sat Dec 9 19:59:57 CET 2023

Is it possible to add the styles[] list of text names for the
eval.highlight.analyze output types back to the eval.highlight class

I have a number of program analyzers which used it to produce readable
output, Or is there a replacement for this somewhere.

I hate to hard code in my program something depending on the numbers of
the types coded inside Gambas.

Maybe all highlighters should provide an analyze() and styles[]
elements... umm

--
~~~~ Brian