[Gambas-user] RegExp: How to find all matches of a pattern (global match)?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:49:00 CEST 2023

On 8/22/23 12:40, T Lee Davidson wrote:
> On 8/22/23 07:20, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The last commit https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/61bab1771efd4778ae0bccacdbfdede03c7fdb14
>> added a RegExp.FindAll() method.
>>
>> You are welcome to try it and tell me if it behaves as you expected.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> That is great! Thank you, Benoît.
>
> I prefer to run the Stable branch installed via the package manager. So, I am in the process of setting up a spare machine with
> a development environment, as I simply must try this new feature.
>
> I will report back.

Hmmm, Gambas doesn't want to compile on the laptop. The compiler seems to think there should be a semi-colon in a #define statment:
   CXX      gb_qt5_la-canimation_moc.lo
In file included from canimation.h:27:0,
                  from canimation_moc.cpp:10:
../gambas.h:1323:17: error: expected ‘;’ at end of member declaration
  #define toupper GB.ToUpper
                  ^
I'll see about spinning up a virtual machine, but I'm going to do a distribution upgrade first.

--
Lee