[Gambas-user] Problem updating gambas

vuott at tutanota.com vuott at tutanota.com
Sun Aug 20 19:32:41 CEST 2023

Hello,

I have updated Gambas with the latest "Master" version.

At the end of "Make install" I get this warning:

Installing the development environment...
Compiling gambas3...
OK
gba: warning: cannot stat file: /home/vuott/gambasdevel/app/src/gambas3/help/wiki/critical.png
gba: warning: cannot stat file: /home/vuott/gambasdevel/app/src/gambas3/help/wiki/info.png
gba: warning: cannot stat file: /home/vuott/gambasdevel/app/src/gambas3/help/wiki/warning.png
Installing gambas3...
Compiling gbs3...
OK

I add that, when I place a graphical Control on the Project Form, the IDE crashes, and I get a warning:

      File or directory does not exist (#45).
      MHelp.InitOffline.972

Regards