[Gambas-user] Annoiying warnings in the IDE/console

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:54:23 CEST 2023

On Wed, 9 Aug 2023 at 07:57, Bruce Steers <bsteers4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 at 23:31, Dag JNJ <gambas at cd-bahia.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I get so many warnings about Gtk, that it gets hard to find the debug
>> prints I need to check values. Warnings like this:
>>
>> *(solar:43119): Gtk-CRITICAL **: 00:15:58.402: gtk_box_gadget_distribute:
>> assertion 'size >= 0' failed in GtkRadioButton*
>>
>> I can't see any errors on my forms, they all work well.
>> I use Gambas 3.18.90 gambas-dayii (though had the same warnings with
>> stable)
>> Is there a workaround?
>> Best regards
>> Dag
>>

> It's often a Checkbox or a Label or something without AutoResize set to
> True making a sizing glitch.
>
> BruceS

Aah i missed the gtkRadioButton part of that warning there.

So i guess it's a RadioButton that does not have AutoResize Set True or is
to small to display correctly without AutoResize.

(I think it can also happen if there no AutoResize and the Text property is
set in code but Null in the IDE)

Best of luck
BruceS