[Gambas-user] Inserting wiki (sans domain name) URLs on the Wiki

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:15:52 CEST 2023

The root path of the Wiki on gambaswiki.org is "/wiki". After logging in, that path part changes to "/edit". So, if I copy the
link to the "Image Management In Gambas" page to paste it to a link, it is "/edit/doc/imageconv" but should actually be
"/wiki/doc/imageconv".

After inserting a link with a URL of "/wiki/doc/imageconv" into a different page and upon preview, the link URL is converted to
"/edit/wiki/doc/imageconv". I'm sure that cannot be correct. Or is it?

How should that URL be specifed?
As "/edit/doc/imageconv"?
Or as "/doc/imageconv"?
Does the "/edit" part get automatically converted on save to "/wiki"?

Or, would it be better to specify a fully relative URL such as "../../../../doc/imageconv" (which seems quite cumbersome)?

--
Lee