[Gambas-user] structure and class

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Tue Aug 8 18:53:22 CEST 2023

Il 08/08/23 12:46, BB ha scritto:
> Wow! I love your thinking here. Let me paraphrase it as I see it.
> Someone hands you a bag. You put your unprotected arm in the bag and
> try and determine the attributes of the contents. "Hmm, it's scaley
> and it bites." or "Hmm, its soft and squeezy and has point on the end."
>
> To be serious, I think we might need to know a bit more about the
> "some code" that you are running before you put your arm in, so to speak.
>
> To be really serious, I think I have a similar problem that I have not
> found an answer to. I have an unstructured text file that I need to
> break up into "paragraphs". The structure is totally in-determinant.
> "I" can see the structure but I'll be damned if I can see a way to
> break it down.

I have some query to a database , database is m$ sql server , I use odbc
to connect and it works... BUT i cannot enumerate the results as there
some bug in the odbc driver ( witch I can't change ).

Now , I've made a class that is like:

Public column1 as integer
Public column2 as string
Public column3 as Float
Public column4 as blablabla

I then made an array of that class and push my query result data to that
array.

It work but it need a lot of code so I would like to dynamic declare the
class looking columns in results so I can
made a reusable function with different query.

Thanks
Marco.