[Gambas-user] Gambas application freeze on file/image selection (Out of Bounds #21)

Ian Roper westozscribe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:51:40 CEST 2023

Tried all the compile/make executable options. The same problem remains.

Even deleting the controls that have images and then adding them again
will cause a crash as soon as your browse for an image..

I tried recreating the the folder I renamed and the crash still occurs
in the same way.

This is an issue of my own making and given that it hasn't come up
before, it must be a pretty rare bug(?)

Cheers,

Ian.