[Gambas-user] MDI Form, Workspace and minimized Windows

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 19:27:58 CEST 2023

On Thu, 3 Aug 2023 at 17:49, Demosthenes Koptsis <demosthenesk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> there is no interest to develop a port of QMdiArea which is a window-mdi.
>
> All the functionality i wanted were by window-mdi component not
> TabStrip, but Gambas3 has the TabStrip version.
>
> So i am not complaining any more.

but what does it take to do a minimize function yourself?

I would imagine you can just have a panel and when selecting "minimize" on
the workspace it adds a button/icon to the panel and hides the window/form.
click button and it Shows form again and removes button.

that's pretty much all a minimize function does, It shouldn't be too hard
to make that happen.
BruceS