[Gambas-user] MDI Form, Workspace and minimized Windows

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:11:31 CEST 2023

1) Well i dont want to detach the form and minimized.

i was thinking the VB MDI which forms minimized and maximized inside
Workspace...

...but as i suppose Gambas3 Workspace does not provide the same usage
with VB MDI.

2) Also VB MDI had scrollbars for forms with larger dimensions, Gambas
does not.

Gambas Workspace loads forms in maximized state to fill whole workspace,
no matter the size of child-form.