[Gambas-user] gb.Args component, FOR EACH...NEXT not working

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 00:52:00 CEST 2023

i am writing a book for Gambas3 language in Greek and i was started back
in the past when Gambas was 2.9.9. Now i reopened the examples i used
and many things were changed.

Then, there was gb.option, i know. But i selected from components gb.args.

it seems the Project140 was holding the setting also for gb.option and
it was not removed.

I deleted the Project140 and created a new one which it works fine.

Thanks Benoit.