[Gambas-user] Trayicon app, menu not working

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 23:15:49 CEST 2023

well i changed the code as follows and now it is working

' Gambas class file

Private hTrayIcon As TrayIcon
Private Mnu As Menu
Private Opt1 As Menu
Private Opt2 As Menu

Public Sub _new()
  'create trayicon
  hTrayIcon = New TrayIcon As "hTrayIcon"
  hTrayIcon.Picture = Picture["app.png"]
  hTrayIcon.Tooltip = "The demo trayicon application"
  hTrayIcon.Show

  InitMenu()

End

Public Sub Form_Open()