[Gambas-user] gb.chart pre-reqs?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:43:09 CEST 2023

On 4/27/23 08:44, KKing wrote:
> might be crossed wires
> my response to
>> Actually, the example given is quite old, and if it worked for KKing,
>> then I don't know how.
> was about having to use command line to unzip the txt file to avoid the gmail issue which I was highlighting the example of how
> to unzip does not work in older versions of Gambas still pushed out as stable in Debian 11.
> K.

I think I know what you're saying there. However, I need to retract what I said that you quoted.

I re-read what you wrote:
"you need to strip out the salt tags and then
base64 -d  testmakecomp-0.1.8.txt >testmakecomp-0.1.8.tar.gz"

Somehow, I previously missed that you mentioned stripping out the <salt> tags. What you stated should indeed work.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

--
Lee