[Gambas-user] Bug in SpinBox.Text?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 16:57:16 CEST 2023

On 4/25/23 10:40, Gianluigi wrote:
> I don't understand, you're using it in a form, what's the reason you don't want to check gb.form?
> It seems logical that it could give malfunctions.

It is not a matter of whether or not I want to enable the gb.form component. It is simply a matter of it not being required to
have a functional graphical application.

If I don't need the additional, enhanced controls provided by gb.form, then why enable it? SpinBox is not provided by gb.form
and, therefore, its lack of use in the project should have no effect on behavior unless it causes a conflict with another
component. And, when trying to isolate a bug, it makes sense to eliminate, as much as possible, any potential causes including
component conflicts.

--
Lee