[Gambas-user] The Wiki is again -> 503 Service Unavailable

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Tue Apr 25 12:56:22 CEST 2023

Le 25/04/2023 à 01:12, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
>     It's the entire server that crashes because of many requests stalled
>     eating all the memory.
>

> Shouldn't the server drop new requests above some memory utilization..?
>
> Jussi

It should. I use the same little web server (thttpd) on many servers,
all of them being behind an Apache proxy (the run the application I made
for the company I'm working for). No problem on them, even with ton of
simultaneous requests.

So I think the problem is in the wiki itself, the number of requests
being a consequence of the out of memory problem. But I don't have
enough information to deduce what the problem is exactly.

Benoît Minisini.