[Gambas-user] The Wiki is again -> 503 Service Unavailable

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Mon Apr 24 21:55:36 CEST 2023

Le 24/04/2023 à 20:20, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
> Am 24.04.23 um 10:54 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
>
>> I'm still searching what makes the server crash...
>
> What server do you use? Apache?
>
> Can you use monit to restart it?
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

It's the entire server that crashes because of many requests stalled
eating all the memory. The memory of the server has been raised, so that
I can see if it's really a memory problem, or a bug in the wiki.

I looked at the log, and it seems that the crash always occurs when
Cloudflare scans the wiki on the 'gb.opengl' pages. No idea why they
should eat all the memory.

Now I'm waiting for the next crash. :-/

--
Benoît Minisini.