[Gambas-user] Wiki

gbWilly gbWilly at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:12:39 CEST 2023

> Le 19/04/2023 à 16:50, gbWilly via User a écrit :
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Did something change on the wiki page?
> > Today I wanted to add some minor improvements to the installation guides
> > for Debian/Raspian and Ubuntu.
> >
> > I manage to log in but when clicking the Edit button for the page I get
> > logged out again!
> >
> > gbWilly
>

> I have just tried to login at the front page, and edit it. It worked as
> expected.
>
> On which page did you try to login?

Hi Benoît,

I figured out what happened.
If I log in at https://gambaswiki.org/wiki all works as expected.

If I go to https://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html and next click on Wiki and log in from there things don't work as expected. You can log in but Edit and other functions result in getting logged out again.

I presume that embedding the wiki in the Gambas main page is causing this. Hope this will clarify the problem.

gbWilly