[Gambas-user] gambas daily for raspberry

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Thu Apr 20 16:10:44 CEST 2023

I'm trying to use the ubuntu packages as raspbian is debian/ubuntu derived.

After some work I've install all that I need and console apps works.

But for some reason I don't have a usable db.form.htmlview , I get the
x86_64 .so library so it won't work.

I check the ppa and see that the package is marked _all , so not
architecture specific but it contain x86_64 code.

This is the package:
https://launchpad.net/~gambas-team/+archive/ubuntu/gambas-daily/+files/gambas3-gb-form-htmlview_3.18.90+git202304192051.c316a6827+build27~ubuntu22.04.1_all.deb

It's an error or i'm doing somethink wrong ?

Thank's