[Gambas-user] gb.chart pre-reqs?

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:58:53 CEST 2023

re
> No , a greyed out item just means it it not at the stable (finished)
> state,  it is unfinished but working.
>
> You can still select and use it okay.
doh, too long in the grey means disabled world.

more questions, trying to the example in
https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/makechart

With std graphical application, GTK and QT, in all of them the Y axis
legend is obscured, you only see a very small part of the right hand
side of last digit
And I cannot see an X legend.
Is there some margin width type adjustment I need to make?

Also only in the QT version does the "My Legend" box appear, it is to
the right of chart, but it is not evident in Std graphic or GTK ?

I also want to add further values so I added a button to test with
   Chart[0].Values.Add(2.0)
   DrawingArea1.Refresh
But I don't see a change, something else needed?

K.