[Gambas-user] Wiki

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 23:01:36 CEST 2023

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023, 21:48 Benoit Minisini, <
benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org> wrote:

> Le 19/04/2023 à 22:17, gbWilly via User a écrit :
> >
> > I now see that the edits I did and saved are no longer visible, as if
> > they never happened. Something is off with the wiki here at my side.
> >
> > gbWilly
> >

> No, that is normal. It's because of Cloudflare.
>
> In edit mode, Cloudflare is bypassed, and so you see your changes
> immediately.
>
> Cloudflare will refresh its cache 24 hours later.
>
> It allows you to fix an error before it is seen publicly.
>
> I will add a warning on the wiki about that.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini.

Not wanting to hijack here but could you look at the preview/cancel method?

Ie.
When making an edit usually I press preview and if I'm not happy with the
format or want to further edit I press cancel like it instructs in the
"this is a preview, press cancel to go back to edit" message.

My Firefox now has issues with that.
It gives the "need to resend data" dialog where it did not before.

Many thanks
BruceS