[Gambas-user] Propriety software security

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 17:57:38 CEST 2023

Got someone on the forum asking about security of his programs (typical
.net VB coder coming from the closed source world)

I was wanting to explain how secure the .gambas exe's are.

It's my understanding that a compiled exe will contain the .gambas folder
binaries but not the .src folder source code.

and decompiling those binaries is probably possible but so is decompiling
most binaries of any language.

Wasn't sure if there's any info on exactly what's included in the exe and
code security already?

Respects
BruceS