[Gambas-user] wiki no scroll

jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu jose.rodriguez at cenpalab.cu
Tue Apr 4 23:10:44 CEST 2023

On 2023-04-04 16:06, Christof Thalhofer wrote:

> Why does only the content scroll down with <Down> and why do I have to
> grab the mouse to click on a free space on the index on the left side
> to scroll it down with a key if I want?
>
> But thinking about it I can't see any deeper sense in why the index and
> content can be scrolled independently.

Well, I actually prefer the selected index item to stay put so it
remains visible.

Right now, the focus starts on the content pane, but the tab key cycles
focus through the top right login button and language dropdown, then
back to the content pane. The fix might be to include the index pane in
the focus cycle, if possible.

Regards,
Joe1962