[Gambas-user] wiki no scroll

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Tue Apr 4 18:37:07 CEST 2023

Am 04.04.23 um 17:56 schrieb T Lee Davidson:

> On 4/4/23 11:51, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
>> I would prefer that the elements are fixed like in the old Sphinx
>> themes, and everything can be moved up and down at once with keys,
>> without having to set the focus to a specific element with a mouse
>> click. IMO there is no advantage in usability by making the
>> elements moveable independently. Rather the opposite.
>
> So, then, you think the page should behave as the Python doc page
> behaves, ie. scroll both panes until one or the other hits the
> bottom, then scroll only the other. Yes?

The new ones behave like that. As I remember the old ones were just one
block, like a HTML table. IMO that would be enough  ... no chichi. :-)

But the new Python doc pages are quite good, relatively easy to navigate
with the keyboard. I think these keys should work at the first visit of
the page without having to touch the mouse:

Up/Down
PgUp/PgDown
Home/End

Alles Gute