[Gambas-user] How secure is WebApp?

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:17:28 CEST 2022

I have never heard anyone exploiting Gambas, but everytime you open any
service to the net there is potential vulnerability.
Put your focus on sanitising all possible inputs from the net to your
application. White list instead of black list. Also report bugs you find
from Gambas.
The rest is on Gambas developers.

Jussi