[Gambas-user] UnCompress question

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:16:18 CEST 2022

No that would be multiple archives all with one txt file in each.

I mean for example a gambas source archive that contains all the project
files and folders.  or if in your example the single archive contained all
the the text files inside.

How to unpack multiple files/folders out of a single archive.

I can only seem to turn a tar.gz into a single tar file.
I cannot seem to open a directory to write archive contents to only a file.

TIA
BruceS