[Gambas-user] UnCompress question

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:18:10 CEST 2022

So i'm looking at using gb.compress

Documentation says all about using UnCompress like a standard file handle
so I guess...

1. Open an archive file using Uncompress
2. Open another file handle..
3. Read from uncompress and write data to std file handle.

That all makes sense if my file only contains one file

But how do you go about writing/unpacking multiple archive file contents
out to a directory?

Or can gb.compress component not be used that way?
I had a look around the IDE code to see if i could find native
uncompression methods but only found Shell commands.

Many thanks for any advice
BruceS