[Gambas-user] Query for sorting not work

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:28:20 CEST 2022

On 9/4/22 11:06, gian via User wrote:
> @Lee,
>
> what do you think, is it possible to complete the Sorted wiki with this new knowledge?

I'm not sure what you mean, Gianluigi.

If you're referring to the Wiki page for GridView.Sorted, then I have to say that I do not think it would be an appropriate
addition to that page since your code for this current topic is custom, database-related code. It would seem more appropriate to
make a How-To for the Wiki, or publish an example to the Farm.

Or, perhaps you meant something else entirely and it totally escaped me.

--
Lee