[Gambas-user] Deployment Options for Gambas Web Apps

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 18:53:41 CEST 2022

On 9/2/22 23:13, Yves Cloutier wrote:
> Hello, does anyone have any experience and recommended options for deploying gambas web apps?
>
> Are there any free options?
>
> Are there any detailed instructions on how to deploy it?
>
> Also, here is an interesting link i found for how to create microservices with gambas:
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/deployable-microservice-using-gambas-vinode-singh-ujlain
> <https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/deployable-microservice-using-gambas-vinode-singh-ujlain>

As far as I know, to deploy a Gambas web app, one simply uploads it to an appropriate server.

Or, did you actually mean recommended options for *distributing* Gambas web apps, as in making them publicly available for
download? If so, then perhaps sites like hotscripts.com could be persuaded to add a Gambas category.

Also, I seem to recall talk of making the Gambas Farm publicly accessible, and of maintaining a curated list of Gambas apps in a
Git repository.

--
Lee