[Gambas-user] Error in gb.report2

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Fri Oct 28 12:08:12 CEST 2022

Il 28/10/22 11:29, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:

>> What is the difference between reportLabel and reportTextLabel, the
>> documentation is very scarce of gb.report2 and in the farm I see two
>> or three very simple examples.
>
> I don't understand all your english, but I think only Fabien can answer
> these questions correctly. I guess ReportLabel is just for a simple
> text, and ReportTextLabel for rich text (HTML-like).

As I understand it, the answer should be in the example I uploaded on
the farm under the name LoremReport.

Angel however criticized the examples as being too simple, perhaps one
needs to understand before criticizing.

 > The bug has been fixed in master on september.

Perhaps the correction is not complete, here the example opens like this
(see image), without the scroll bar.
Scrolling with the mouse wheel works and if you click on zoom the bar
appears.

Regards

Gianluigi