[Gambas-user] Error in gb.report2

Angel angelnunez123 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 06:40:28 CEST 2022

Hi.

I have observed two errors in the gb.report2 component.

1º when trying to put a value in the textbox Range in preview I always
get the error: unknown 'MoveFirst' symbol in the 'DocumentView' class.

2º In gtk3 the zoom bar is not visible, in gtk2 and qt5 it is visible.

A consultation, it is possible that in a column of a report when the
value of the field does not take in the width of the Labelreport control
grow down on another line, if the autoresize property is True all
columns are distrusted.

What is the difference between reportLabel and reportTextLabel, the
documentation is very scarce of gb.report2 and in the farm I see two or
three very simple examples.

My system

[System]
Gambas=3.17.3
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=5.10.0-18-amd64
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=debian 11.5
Desktop=MATE
Font=Serif,11
Scale=8
Theme=traditionalgreen
Language=es_ES.UTF-8
Memory=15980M

[Libraries]
Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11600.0
Curl=libcurl.so.4.7.0
DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.19.15
GDK2=libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.33
GDK3=libgdk-3.so.0.2404.20
GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.1804.0
GTK+2=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.33
GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.2404.20
OpenGL=libGL.so.1.7.0
Poppler=libpoppler.so.102.0.0
QT5=libQt5Core.so.5.15.2
SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4
SQLite=libsqlite3.so.0.8.6

[Environment]
CLUTTER_BACKEND=x11
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus
DESKTOP_SESSION=mate
DISPLAY=:0
GB_GUI=gb.gtk3
GDMSESSION=mate
GIO_LAUNCHED_DESKTOP_FILE_PID=1874659
GPG_AGENT_INFO=/run/user/1000/gnupg/S.gpg-agent:0:1
GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge:canberra-gtk-module
GTK_OVERLAY_SCROLLING=0
HOME=<home>
LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
LC_ALL=es_ES.UTF-8
LOGNAME=<user>
MATE_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID=this-is-deprecated
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/games:/usr/games
PWD=<home>
QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1
QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0
QT_LOGGING_RULES=*.debug=false
QT_SCALE_FACTOR=1
SESSION_MANAGER=local/<hostname>:@/tmp/.ICE-unix/5528,unix/<hostname>:/tmp/.ICE-unix/5528
SHELL=/bin/bash
SSH_AGENT_PID=5576
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh
TZ=:/etc/localtime
USER=<user>
XAUTHORITY=<home>/.Xauthority
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=MATE
XDG_DATA_DIRS=/usr/share/mate:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/
XDG_GREETER_DATA_DIR=/var/lib/lightdm/data/<user>
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000
XDG_SEAT=seat0
XDG_SEAT_PATH=/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Seat0
XDG_SESSION_CLASS=user
XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=mate
XDG_SESSION_ID=2
XDG_SESSION_PATH=/org/freedesktop/DisplayManager/Session0
XDG_SESSION_TYPE=x11
XDG_VTNR=7