[Gambas-user] Web Widgest Demo

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Tue Oct 25 16:04:53 CEST 2022

Il 25/10/22 15:49, Linus ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> It works perfectly on my side in all cases: Internal, Firefox, Chromium
>
> I use Fedora35 + Gambas DEV sources compiled manually
>
> Olivier
>
>> Le 25 oct. 2022 à 09:28, gian via User <user at lists.gambas-basic.org> a écrit :
>>
>> Il 25/10/22 14:52, Linus ha scritto:
>>> Hi,
>>> Yes you're right, you need to enable in the debugger the option ‘Use embedded HTTP server’.
>>> I have changed the Class ‘WebAnimatedGauge’ and hope this has fixed your issue.
>>> Try again and let me know if it’s better now.
>>> Olivier
>>
>> Hi Olivier,
>>
>> Ok with Firefox both work and I don't notice any differences between the two versions.
>>
>> With the internal server even version 0.8.4 does not work.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Gianluigi
>>
>> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----

Hi Olivier,

I'm sorry but it doesn't work here and gives the error I previously
communicated to you, these are my details:
[System]
Gambas=3.17.90 cff3487 (master)
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=5.15.0-52-generic
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Desktop=UBUNTU
Font=Ubuntu,11
Scale=8
Theme=yaru
Language=it_IT.UTF-8

if you think I can do a report on the bugtracker...

Regards

Gianluigi