[Gambas-user] Beta testing - Photo organizer.

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Fri Oct 21 12:04:41 CEST 2022

Hello friends.
I made a program to rename and move photos that are in a temporary
download directory. I use the libexif library with Extern to read the
metadata (writing metadata is not contemplated at the moment).
I try to make it very simple and less complex than programs like Rapid
photo downloader.
There is a readme.md and readme.pdf in English that (I think) explains
how to use it.
Please if someone can test if it works well on your system and make a
review of the program it would be good for me to upload something more
mature to the farm.
I'm especially interested in knowing if it works well on systems like
Debian, Ubuntu, Mint or OpenSuse, since I only tested it on Manjaro.

There is no need to create an installation package, it runs from the IDE.

Important notice: Please make a copy of the pictures before working with
them as this is an alpha version and may fail.

https://gitlab.com/belmotek/photo-organizer

Martin