[Gambas-user] A few lines to add to the wiki

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Mon Oct 17 17:51:28 CEST 2022

Hi Christof,

I had already deleted the emails regarding this subject:

Translations - Webpage

then I went and dredged up an old reply I deleted everything, wrote the
new subject line, wrote in my bad English the message I wanted Hans to
get and sent.

Only later did I remember that you had said that doing so was wrong.

Can you confirm that to write *correctly* a reply you need to create a
new message, I repeat a new message write to:

user at lists.gambas-basic.org

In the Subject write exactly:

Re: [Gambas-user] <the subject of the discussion>.
(in this case Translations - Webpage)

Would you care to add these few pointers to the wiki?

If they were there I probably would have avoided yet another error.

Thank you for your attention

Regards

Gianluigi