[Gambas-user] After last update, every single piece of terminal software broke

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Sun Oct 2 20:31:05 CEST 2022

Hi Ben
Sending a project that crashes would be difficult because as soon as you open the project and run it the project is recompiled therefore running correctly.
I can send a binary archive, that may fail would that help?
--
Thanks
Brian G Sunday, 02 October 2022, 09:01AM -07:00 from Benoit Minisini  benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org :