[Gambas-user] After last update, every single piece of terminal software broke

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:23:16 CEST 2022

On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 at 03:18, Brian G <brian at westwoodsvcs.com> wrote:

> After the last update every single piece of console software i have
> developed broke..........
>
> What happened, I remindes me of how Ben must have felt after the llvm
> changed the interface....
>
> Not happy
>
> "Failure is the key to success;
>  each mistake teaches us something"  .. Morihei Ueshiba
> Brian G

Don't be unhappy Brian
We know life on the gambas development edge has it's occasional bumps.
(very occasional are they biggies like this)
We know Ben will fix it asap :)

looks to me like a Float and String mix up is the cause. probably something
to do with commit
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/commit/13aa1311d72e97b5cbe1f529aa48b592d99b1091
or one of the other related tweaks.

Consider it just a little failure on the road to success ;)
Respects
BruceS