[Gambas-user] Module is not static

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:54:23 CET 2022

On 29/11/22 8:15 pm, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> I don't use 'Template' anywhere as far as I know. Are you sure that
> you don't export a 'Template' class somewhere?

Found it! For some reason lost in the mists of time I was loading the
code generator project as a component inside itself. Difficult to
achieve in the known universe but nevertheless.

Anyway, no real matter. It's all solved now.

regards

bruce

p.s. You do use it. In the IDE ProjectBox class, "Public Template As
Boolean". I actually found it running the IDE source through the
generator. 😷