[Gambas-user] How top clearing a readonly textbox

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Sat Nov 26 17:02:55 CET 2022

Il 26/11/22 16:47, gian via User ha scritto:
> Il 26/11/22 16:33, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
>

>> I didn't keep the email in which BB attached a sample demo of his
>> problem or I'd forward it to you. But, in that message he stated that
>> he has many more types of controls other than just textboxes,
>> including custom controls, that he wants to clear. I almost missed
>> that until I read his email again more thoroughly.
>>

> Then as my usual, I didn't understand the problem.
>
> Nothing new from the western front
>
> Regards
>
> Gianluigi
>
> P.S. For me it wasn't fruitless, I found out something I didn't know. :-)

Hi Lee,

If that's what you're referring to:
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2022-November/077470.html
I keep understanding it differently from yours.

Can you please explain it better?
Unfortunately, I am Italian and I understand that BB only looks for
ReadOnly TextBoxes in order to delete them, but only ReadOnly ones.

I believe that Benoit's improved code does the job excellently.

Regards

Gianluigi