[Gambas-user] unable to add to wiki

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:35:17 CET 2022

On 22/11/22 11:51 pm, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Le 22/11/2022 à 14:20, Benoit Minisini a écrit :
>>
>> It's the company I'm working for that hosts the wiki. They decided to
>> add a global sniffer that cancel any HTTP request whose contents
>> match "some" patterns.
>>
>> A really stupid "security" tool that breaks a lot of perfectly valid
>> requests because they include something like "SELECT * FROM" inside
>> (for example).
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Of course, they are unable to give me the list of forbidden patterns.
> You have to guess!

Try the following, you might at least get a response of some type

UPDATE staff SET
     state='Unemployed'
WHERE
     role IN ('IT Manager', 'IT Director','IT Auditor');

or in the case of my most recent wasted 3 hours

UPDATE staff SET
     state='To be Deceased'
     comments='Shoot on sight, do not approach - its not worth the effort.'
WHERE
     role IN ('UI Redesigner');

ymmv, of course