[Gambas-user] unable to add to wiki

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Tue Nov 22 14:20:30 CET 2022

Le 22/11/2022 à 14:03, Bruce Steers a écrit :

> On Tue, 22 Nov 2022 at 12:32, Benoit Minisini
> <benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
> <mailto:benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org>> wrote:
>
>     Le 22/11/2022 à 12:39, Bruce Steers a écrit :
>      > when i hit "Save" in the wiki edit i get an error at
>     gambaswiki.org <http://gambaswiki.org>
>      > <http://gambaswiki.org <http://gambaswiki.org>>
>      >
>      > Been like it for a week at least.
>      >
>      > BruceS
>      >

>     I have no problem...
>
>     Is it for all pages you are editing or for a specific one?
>
>     --
>     Benoît Minisini.
>

> Aah i didn't try another, yes it seems a specific page..
> http://gambaswiki.org/edit/doc/library
> <http://gambaswiki.org/edit/doc/library>
> Respects
> BruceS

It's the company I'm working for that hosts the wiki. They decided to
add a global sniffer that cancel any HTTP request whose contents match
"some" patterns.

A really stupid "security" tool that breaks a lot of perfectly valid
requests because they include something like "SELECT * FROM" inside (for
example).

Benoît Minisini.