[Gambas-user] COBOL and how great it was!

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:42:11 CET 2022

Inline

On 21/11/22 7:01 pm, gian via User wrote:
> Mine was just a suggestion.
> I am convinced that it is easily improved, such as in the case you
> posted (aSpace As Integer[] = [6, 44, 15, 12, 20, 17]):
>
> ... 8<
I have taken a couple of things from your ideas and incorporated them.
So you are in the authors list, so there 😛.

> If you messed up the numbers in your code what would happen?

In general, or in what I have tested with mine so far, it doesn't matter
as it either elides any item or tells me I have an underflow (-ve
padding) problem by printing an upside down "?".

Anyway, never mind. I have now a gridview problem to solve. 🙁

regards