[Gambas-user] Debug inside components

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 08:16:17 CET 2022

I, read "bruce" has a problem with this.

I am trying to debug a local component made up of a gridview with added
special sauces.

I have a problem with my Sort routine inside it. But when I try to run
it in step mode in a client project that uses "myGridView" I have to
wade through 20 gazillion bits of the native classes before I can get to
myGridView code.

Is there any way I can run the project in the IDE and only pause when it
gets to MyGridView.Sort()? I've tried loading the myGridView code in the
IDE for the client project and setting a breakpoint but that didn't help.