[Gambas-user] How to survey?

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sun Nov 20 23:42:54 CET 2022

El 20/11/22 a las 17:38, T Lee Davidson escribió:
> Your survey says, "Please use the linux terminal command: jmtpfs -l"
> There is no such command available on my system, and, according to the
> package manager, no such command provided by any package.
OK, I did some research on the subject.
It turns out that the *jmtp* program is not available on some distributions.

Here is the result:

|          |  JMTPFS | SIMPLE-MTPFS| MTPFS |

|----------|---------|-------------|-------|

| ARCH     |   NO    |     NO      |  YES  |

| UBUNTU   |   YES   |     NO      |  NO   |

| FEDORA   |   YES   |     YES     |  NO   |

| OPENSUSE |   NO    |     YES     |  NO   |

| DEBIAN   |   YES   |     NO      |  NO   |

If you have *OpenSuse* please try the *simple-mtpfs* program and if you
can send the output of the program detailing the operating system and
the program used.

I will try on manjaro (*arch*) and see what happens with the *mtpfs*
program.

The code that reads the output is the following (for now).

Does anyone have something done using the libmtp library directly ?

I have redone from scratch the interfaces and this is what it will look
like. but nothing works yet, I will upload it shortly when it works.

https://imgur.com/nrOC1V9.png

Best regards.